quarta-feira, 18 de julho de 2007

Chain reaction

1. Are you more engaged by sarcasm or gentility on the internet?

Sarcasm. I find those genitality things a little bit disgusting, and I'm all in favor of arresting those filthy bastards.

2. Do you believe your political views define you?

From my window I see a bullfight arena. Does that make me a traditionalist?

3. What makes someone worthy of a relationship?

I would say that being married to me is a good asset.

4. Do you find it hard to get up in the morning?

Yes. Occasionally, in the morning, it gets hard.

5. Why am I such a chicken about going to the doctor? And why am I dreading tomorrow as a result?

Religious belief: I don't go to doctors. I let myself deteriorate to a point where the doctor has to come to me.

6. What’s the last most beautiful thing you saw?

Lionel Messi's goal against Mexico, at the Copa America, on YouTube.

7. If you could meet any one person you don’t know, who would it be? Why?

How am I supposed to be interested in someone I don't even know? Are you stupid? Oh. Sorry. Like someone I don't know personally? Sorry about that. I'll go with Angelina Jolie. Pretty basic, huh?

8. Are you easy to love?

Ask my wife. She's the expert.

(Via Pedro M.)